Nectar – the Smart Choice for Ensuring a Quality UC Deployment
A key goal of our award-winning channel partners program is building strong, collaborative relationships with industry-leading partners like you – so you can provide your customers with seamless insight, metrics, and root-cause analysis of issues that may negatively affect the overall user experience. With Nectar’s comprehensive monitoring and diagnostics tools, you can deploy, support, and manage multi-vendor UC environments from the enterprise to the cloud and beyond.
Becoming a Nectar Partner
If you’d like to learn how to become a Nectar Partner, apply below.
Becoming a Nectar Partner has numerous benefits.
Nectar’s Partner Program provides a number of ways to drive growth and profitability for your company. Making Nectar’s award-winning suite of software solutions part of your managed service offerings will enable you to compete and differentiate yourself on value created for your customers.
Benefits of a Nectar Partnership
With Nectar’s solution and our partner program support you can:
- Increase your annuity revenue opportunity by incorporating Nectar UCMP into your services portfolio
- Realize new product sales opportunities when selling Nectar UCMP as a solution alternative to a service
- Develop new professional services revenues with design, implementation and consulting offers
- Improve new customer acquisition via a differentiated service, and increase customer retention through enhanced service delivery
Download our partner brochure to learn more about our partner communities and see a snapshot of all of our program features.
Newly Launched Perspective Certified Network Assessment Program Delivers Unparalleled Opportunities for ‘Best-in-Class’ Service Providers
While Microsoft continues to promote the value of network assessments for hosted Unified Communications (UC) deployments, Nectar’s newly launched Certified Network Assessment Partner designation is helping enterprise customers identify trusted partners who can leverage Nectar Perspective to design, deploy, and report on the results of network assessments for both cloud and on-premise UC environments. Eligible partners can use Nectar’s premier Perspective tool for both short-term pre-deployment assessments and ongoing active monitoring. It provides advanced capabilities for voice and video quality troubleshooting and real-time problem identification and resolution – so you can help enterprise customers identify and remediate potential UC traffic and/or quality issues prior to deploying hosted UC services.
Nectar’s exclusive Perspective Partner Certification Program provides qualified service providers with complete training, enhanced marketing tools, and maximum revenue opportunities. When you become an elite member of the program, Nectar will help you to differentiate your value to customers while driving growth and profitability for your company.
In order to qualify for this program, you must:
- have an existing planning and deployment practice for Microsoft, Cisco, and/or Avaya;
- be able to effectively assess a network and recommend areas of remediation; and
- acquire specific competencies by passing Nectar technical and sales-related courses.
Download the Nectar Perspective Certified Network Assessment Partner Program datasheet.