Comprehensive Visibility Ensures Exceptional Application, Network & Endpoint Health Across Any UC Environment
Nectar’s Unified Communications Management Platform (UCMP) is revolutionizing the way in which enterprise businesses and service providers manage their voice, video, and web collaboration applications, systems, and networks. Our vendor-agnostic approach provides the ability to maintain a complete, centralized, multi-vendor UC environment with a single tool.
Whether your business leverages Microsoft Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, or any other platform, UCMP can bring clarity to business processes and complex UC interdependencies while providing real-time visibility into each UC user’s experience – giving you actionable performance information for faster issue resolution.
Nectar’s UCMP suite is comprised of four integrated components to ensure a truly seamless, quality user experience:
- Perspective – Easy-to-Deploy Synthetic Testing Capabilities
- UC Foundation (UCF) – Superior Health & Performance Monitoring & Management
- UC Diagnostics (UCD) – Advanced Monitoring, Management, Reporting and Diagnostics
- Advanced Analytics and Reporting – Powerful BI Engine for Analyzing Session Records and Overall Usage
Together, these capabilities deliver exceptional application, network and endpoint health and performance management across monitoring, reporting, and diagnostics functions – thereby optimizing the user experience throughout the deployment lifecycle.
Network Assessment – enables you to visualize existing network gaps, and provides alerts on issues that can affect UC performance.
Multi-Vendor UC Application Health and Performance Monitoring – provides complete visibility and immediate UC network awareness, significantly reducing the time it takes to isolate and resolve issues.
Robust Reporting and Advanced Analytics – provides superior business intelligence and enables you to track device performance, resource utilization trends, and user adoption.
Diagnostics and Root Cause Analysis – helps you quickly identify, isolate, and remediate UC performance issues while seamlessly integrating multi-vendor environments, helping enable an optimal user experience.
Nectar’s advanced capabilities enable enterprise businesses and service providers to more effectively manage multi-vendor network complexity, maximize existing technology investments, and achieve a lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) – ensuring a superior end-user experience.
- Modular – UCMP optimizes the application, network, and endpoint domains of the UC deployment and provides flexibility in how service providers and enterprise customers incorporate Nectar into their UC environment. Different combinations of modules can be leveraged based on the needs of each enterprise client and/or the level of service each enterprise client wants to purchase.
- Scalable – Nectar’s UCMP can grow with you, offering monitoring, diagnostics, and reporting for small, medium and large enterprise environments all the way up to very large global deployments.
- Multi-Tenant – UCMP is purpose-built to allow service providers to monitor and manage their entire portfolio of enterprise customers via a comprehensive ‘single pane of glass’ view. Clients are insulated for security and privacy, while alerts and alarms are presented in a centralized view so that all issues can be effectively and efficiently prioritized and tracked.
- Cross-Platform – Nectar’s ability to provide monitoring and diagnostics across multiple UC platforms enables you to support co-mingled Cisco, Avaya, and Skype for Business environments with a single tool.