Hit the Ground Running
We measure our success by the speed in which our partners and their customers are able to implement and begin using our suite of software. As such, we offer consulting and information for communication and monitoring services to both our channel partners and their customers to help them build out and ramp up the use of our solutions.
For Our Partners
Enable New Managed Service Practices
Nectar Consulting enables partners to establish a new managed service practice for monitoring Unified Communications deployments.
- Build-out: Design and deploy the cloud based infrastructure
- Ramp Up: Train the partner on strategic selling of the Unified Communications Monitoring Service
- Expand: Take advantage of Nectar’s new features in order to expand your UC Monitoring Practice
For Their Customers
Integrate On-Premises Monitoring Solutions
Nectar Consulting helps customers realize the expected ROI of Unified Communications deployments.
- Design: Integrate Nectar’s monitoring solution into your Unified Communications and IT infrastructure.
- Train: Empower your IT staff with the tools and techniques need to identify and isolate problems before users are impacted
- Evolve: Extend your visibility into the Unified Communications infrastructure as new services and features are enabled
Advanced Services Offering
For advanced implementations and special requirements, Nectar offers custom development of: Poller Packs; OID definition and SNMP Poll creation for hardware and/or applications that are currently not in the Nectar line card, as well as specialized reports.
Enterprise Information Portal (EIP)
For larger Clients with multiple systems and RIGs, Nectar will deploy an Enterprise Information Portal. An EIP aggregates multiple RIGs and systems providing centralized alarming, reporting and enterprise-wide remote access.
For self-maintaining clients with internal Help Desk resources, an EIP can be enhanced with Nectar’s Intelli-Q Service which queues, delivers, tracks and escalates alarm issues. Nectar will work with your client to define issue rules, distribution and escalation. This logic will then be built into the Intelli-Q system to automate Help Desk issue delivery. Also, custom reports are available to track performance of the Help Desk.